Sabtu, 29 September 2012

Love you lately

I miss you and I miss all we've been together, I miss all the times we could talk and have fun, smile with little jokes and telling new stories, I miss it all.

I hope you enjoyed every word, every time I made a joke, every time I said you are the one, my true love or my everything and I hope you felt beautiful every time I said you were.

I have a lot of time to think since I'm alone and I walk a lot outside in the street and I remember that I am no more the same person, I could not keep the girl of my dreams, because I'm too far away and I need live with the fact that you will never be mine or that I will even see you, I think you don't want to see me in the future when you have a new person in your life, I just hope the time we were together was a wonderful time for you and that you will look out because not everybody is like me, well nobody is like me.

I prefer be sad and die alone than have someone that isn't my true love
I will get better.
You will make someone very happy in the future, so it's too late for us and what we had, do with my heart what you please, I will keep your and love it as I did.

I will remember you all my life and when I look in the sky I know you're looking at the same, it is the only way we can be together
But still it isn't what I wanted :'(

1 komentar:

M Habibie mengatakan...

mantap blog ny .. kunjungin jga ya blog ane . http://habibi-informnatika.blogspot.com salam blogger